What is a Collision Center?
A collision center is an auto body repair service that specializes in restoring vehicles after a severely altering impact. The major advantage of choosing a collision center over a general auto body shop is the experience and expertise collision center technicians possess in all aspects of collision repair. These kinds of repairs can be intensive and relate to the structural integrity, mechanical functionality and safety of the car, as well as the physical appearance.
Our customers are provided with many unique and money-saving benefits and services. Here are a few of our favorites:
- H&V Collision Center offers on-site car rental services. If we exhaust our fleet of loaner vehicles, customers without car rental insurance are provided with substantially discounted car rental rates, and H&V Collision Center will pay up to 50% of the daily rental vehicle cost depending on the job size.
- H&V Collision Center offers free pick-up and delivery of customers and their vehicles.
- We provide customers with a free lifetime and nationwide warranty – your vehicle will be safely and properly repaired as long as you own that vehicle. (Some restrictions may apply. Please read your warranty for further details.) You must have a copy of your original invoice for your warranty to be valid.
- Our shops are certified for a variety of Make and Model specific repairs. We’re also members of the Capital District Auto Collision Technicians Association as well as two of the industry’s leading training organizations; The Inter-Industry Conference on Auto Collision Repairs and ASE (National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence).
- Our loyal customers have had many good things to say about their experience with us over the years. We hope you never have an accident again, but if you do we hope you’ll come back to H&V Collision Center.
We know that vehicle equipment it not an exciting topic for most people. From dent removal to car painting, windshield repair to final reassembly, you just want to know our equipment is going to get the job done.
But for the car repair aficionados, we have uni-body repair equipment and certified technicians, and we only use original equipment manufacturers’ (OEM) replacement parts. Below is just some of the state-of-the-art equipment we have for our auto body repair.
- Car-O-Liner CTR squeeze-type resistance welders for precision welding
- Car-O-Liner frame machines
- Car-O-Liner computerized measuring systems
- Spies Hecker waterborne automotive paint matching systems
- Saico zero emissions downdraft spray booths
- High-volume, low-pressure spraying systems
- Hunter alignment machines